Country lived

The issue is for me is that Euro beers are really meant to be served from draft (draught or vom fass, de caña, etc.)

I can say many Euro beers taste radically different from draft than in their bottled/can form. Same can be said for some American/Mexican beers, but the difference is way way more eloquent in Euro beers in my experience. Samuel Smith’s taste so good in pubs in London!

Good sidetrack post by the way. Got me thinking of what I’m drinking tonight.

1 Like

real ale no gas fed lines ale also no head :wink:

1 Like

Americans like to hijack things, Mate–Hell, we once hijacked a good deal of this continent from one of your kings;- (And don’t worry about the thread…You seem like a good bloke, so we’ll let you put the call out for kith-and-kinfolk with another post. Promise I won’t mention brews, pubs, or anything off topic. Least I could do for one of our closest allies.)

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m watching BBC America. Bloody good mystery on telly tonight.

1 Like

@spiritboat you do know dallas wasn’t real :stuck_out_tongue: LOL
it was Kristin Shepard, Sue Ellen’s sister :laughing: :laughing: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

Thanks for the update–It’s had me stumped for like 30 years. (That bastard J.R. had it coming, anyway :wink:

1 Like

:grin: :laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl:[quote=“spiritboat, post:25, topic:97549, full:true”]
Thanks for the update–It’s had me stumped for like 30 years. (That bastard J.R. had it coming, anyway :wink:
[/quote]