Customer Service

Here’s a positive experience from a customer service encounter.

Ordered a pair of Keen sandals from onlineshoes.com I normally hate to do footwear online but…what the heck. Ordered my regular size (with some misgiving as teva’s generally need a size bigger). Sure enough, need a size bigger.

Looked at the documents and they require a toll free call for a return authorization number (RA). I thought oh boy, another hassle.

To my great pleasure not only were they prompt, courteous and helpful but informed me that they could make it happen faster by placing a new order and making it a return rather than an exchange, but that there was now a sale that saved me 10%.

I asked to speak to the person’s supervisor to express my satisfaction and in conversation mentioned P-net as the source of a market they should explore!

Satisfied Customer

Wes

Nice to hear
It’s always nice to hear about outfits that take good care of their customers. Thanks for posting!

I love Keen…
Never had to experience their customer service as I have bought mine through REI storefronts… but the products I have had have all been excellent.

Nice to hear there is some intelligence behind the service side of the company also :-).

B