Dagger Went Fishing

Just thought I’d share with everyone my little fishing trip me and a buddy of mine went on this weekend.

So there’s this pond (small lake) that’s near my place I have been trying to go fishing at all week. It’s been pouring rain the last 2-3 weeks in Georgia and I haven’t been able to do hardly anything after work. Finally this past Friday we had the chance to go.

We loaded up my Dagger Axis 10.5 (white) and the 11.5 Perception (Open top) and set out. We put in around 6:30/7:00ish and paddled around the pond and fished until right at dark.

I caught about 10 or 11 and my friend caught just a few under that. First time in about 2 or 3 weeks ive been able to put in and get out on the water, so I was really enjoying it. I’ve got some cool pictures of my boat with the sunset and some of a cool rainbow that happened to show up.

Needless to say it was a fun little evening trip.

Get outside and Go!

glad you had good day fishin …
… your last line is about the best suggestion I’ve heard lately … couldn’t agree with you more !!

Plenty of rain around here too this year . We’ve had some decent days fishing in it , often rainy days seem to bring on the bite much better than sunny one .

That’s how to do it.
Good job.