Deck Rigging Suggestions

I’m getting close to finishing my kayak and need to buy deck rigging for it - perimeter lines and bungees. I liked the two-color idea that someone mentioned (Celia, I thinks).

I’d like to find yellow rope w/ reflective material for the perimeter lines and red, if possible for the bungee.

Any suggestions for where and thicknesses to go with?

Thanks.

tsk, tsk…
Hey, Doug, what are you building? I just checked your Flickr page, and there are no new photos. We’ve talked Yost before; I’m wwfloyd on Flickr.

Alas, the suppliers I usually use don’t have colored lines, so can’t help there.

start here >…
http://www.bluewaterropes.com/home/productsinfo.asp?Channel=Recreation&Group=Ropes&GroupKey=1&Category=Accessory%20Cord&CategoryKey=&ProdKey=265

Ha! No posted photos…
… of this boat for some reason. I’ve got a few on my cell, but not many.

I’m building a Yost Sea Tour 17R - something that’ll likely throw me in the water… a LOT.

Just got the kayak frame to the point of taking it off the strongback tonight. A little more epoxy work and I’m ready for skin! I’m going with the trucker’s tarp again - not the coverene, some new stuff that Tom posted about on QajaqUSA.

Neocorp?
Neocorp should have it but their website is just a placeholder - anyone know what’s up?

skin
I’ll have to look out for that. The Coverene just didn’t impress me as suitable for serious use. I mean, you could put a pinch-ding-abrasion mark on it by slight mis-handling on land.

Neocorp
Hi Carl,

From what I’ve been told Neocorp is revising it’s website. Have to call them, on the phone :slight_smile:

Bill H.

I found a reflective black
bungee on ebay, but it didn’t have mfg ino. Second the bluewater ropes, I’ve used it before.

SYOTW

Randy

Eww!
What is this “phone” thing that you speak of?