Dirigo 17' ???!

Looking for used Dirigo 17 or anyone with info about them. I’ve been through 1 so far and my 2nd one is getting a little rough around the edges. I originally bought them from a dealer in Dartmouth MA. They were built in Blue Hill ME. at the time ,but I think they moved production to the middle of the country somewhere.I wish I bought 5 or 6 of them!

Thanks, Bilnik l

Old Town??
Old Town makes the Dirigo, or a Dirigo. Is Dirigo the name of the company?

Here is a link
to a couple of the fossil kayak owners. I know of a guy on Peaks Island ME that has one. You would have to take his dead body out of it to get ahold of it.

Its a big freighter type kayak. Stable. Yet pretty good speed though not a speedster per se.

http://www.seakayakermag.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=464&page=1

Not associated with Old Town at all.

I sent you and email NM

Can you post some pics of your Dirigo 17
?? I’ve heard alot about them, including on Seakayaker, someone told me about a Dirigo 17. But i have no idea what it looks like, and am curious. Can ya post pics of her??

i have a dirigo 14.5
im looking to sell.

bought brand new this spring… its an 07 model, used one season. Dark green in color.

great boat, very satisfied… just looking for something to hit a little ‘bigger’ water :smiley:

email me at danp@alpeng.com for pics/more detailed info. Ill sell it cheap

i have a dirigo 14.5
im looking to sell.

bought brand new this spring… its an 07 model, used one season. Dark green in color.

great boat, very satisfied… just looking for something to hit a little ‘bigger’ water :smiley:

email me at danp@alpeng.com for pics/more detailed info. Ill sell it cheap

Why Bilnik…I have three Dirigo 17’s…two Blue Hill versions and a Wichita version. Happy to sell you one.