Does anyone have a preference?

– Last Updated: May-09-07 8:41 PM EST –

>If you're anything like me, here's what you need >(read them all the first day they arrive, then >hunker down for the next two months in withdrawls, >waiting until the next batch arrives):
>
>1) Sea Kayaker magazine
>2) Adventure Kayak
>3) Wave Length
>4) all the free catalogs you can lay your hands >on--Kokatat, NRS, etc.

Those are from an extremist point of view bohemia, they are, they really are....

;-)

I also like
Adventure Kayak. They have some good features, including a recent one on Greenland kayaking.

All my doc’s office has in Longevity, Highlights, and something put out by the AARP :).

Wavelength good but focuses on PNW
If you’re in that area, go for it. It does have articles on other paddling locations…but less so than C&K or SK.

You can read it yourself, free of charge, by going to it online. www.wavelengthmagazine.com and downloading by the issue. It is a bimonthly publication.

I like it a lot because all the articles feel like they’re written by people who really love paddling. That, and some of the ads are for products I never see advertised elsewhere.

i don’t mind supporting
kayaking organizations/publishers. also having a magazine to take along with me to read when away from the computer is nice.

thanks for the info about wavelength magazine. i will do some reading of back issues online before subscribing.

thanks again,

KYLE