Does this look safe to you?

How much beer have they consumed?

Where did they put their PFD"s.?. Inflatables are watercraft Otherwise looks ok,

They have a motor, weight is equally balanced, they look fit and they don’t owe me any money.
I’d say good to go…

This is where they came from…straight off Lake Michigan. I admire the capability of the little zodiac style boats but I might go one or two sizes bigger.

@TomL said:

This is where they came from…straight off Lake Michigan. I admire the capability of the little zodiac style boats but I might go one or two sizes bigger.

Is that a sailboat in the center of the photo.

Is the woman facing the camera topless?

Trick question. You can’t tell if they’re wearing sunscreen from the picture.

Also not seen out of frame is the on-location camera crew divided between two boats, plus a separate first aid and rescue vessel complete with five SAR/medic personnel hired to provide services for this photo shoot.

Another angle…

No, it does not look safe. That little dinghy can probably move faster than your canoe/kayak. When they notice the old pervert taking pictures of their scantily clad ladies, those guys (supercharged with liquid courage) are going to motor on over and beat the living scheiße out of you.

@string said:
Apparently not all of it given the way they are all holding their plastic cups.

@kayamedic said:
Where did they put their PFD"s.?. Inflatables are watercraft Otherwise looks ok,
PFD’s are below the main deck in the sleeping quarters.

@grayhawk said:
They have a motor, weight is equally balanced, they look fit and they don’t owe me any money.
I’d say good to go…
They look fit? I’d say they look amazingly relaxed given that they were just passed by a 30 foot powerboat.
@string said:

@TomL said:

Yep, a sailboat being followed by a storm in the distance. Shortly before I took the pic a cabin cruising towing a zodiac bigger than theirs went out into the lake, saw the weather, made a u-turn and came back in.

@lml999 said:
I may need a real camera vs my phone.

@Sparky961 said:
Another angle…

No, it does not look safe. That little dinghy can probably move faster than your canoe/kayak. When they notice the old pervert taking pictures of their scantily clad ladies, those guys (supercharged with liquid courage) are going to motor on over and beat the living scheiße out of you.
Fortunately I was on a pier and not far from my vehicle.

Thanks for the laugh this morning.

It looks like me in the 70s going out to the sail boat. Except we rarely had a motor. We often rowed a pool toy of an inflatable. We often had surf entries and exits. I usually got the sail boat closer to the beach……….who wants to row that far?

I can’t remember the topless state of things. Getting old I guess.

@TomL said:

@string said:
Apparently not all of it given the way they are all holding their plastic cups.

@kayamedic said:
PFD’s are below the main deck in the sleeping quarters.

@grayhawk said:
I’d say good to go…
They look fit? I’d say they look amazingly relaxed given that they were just passed by a 30 foot powerboat.
@string said:

@TomL said:

Yep, a sailboat being followed by a storm in the distance. Shortly before I took the pic a cabin cruising towing a zodiac bigger than theirs went out into the lake, saw the weather, made a u-turn and came back in.

@lml999 said:
I may need a real camera vs my phone.

@Sparky961 said:
Another angle…

Fortunately I was on a pier and not far from my vehicle.

No, she isn’t. My eyes work better than the rest of me.