Dropracks Lift System Raffle - Operation Deep Blue

Operation Deep Blue 2024 Expedition Fundraiser

Raffle for a Dropracks XL Lift System

You’ve seen the Dropracks XL in action on my vehicle, now you can enter to win one for yourself!!!

Raffle Link enter to win a Dropracks XL

All proceeds to benefit Operation Deep Blue 2024 expedition!!! [501 (c)(3)]

See you on the water,
Marshall Seddon
The River Connection, Inc.
9 W. Market St.
Hyde Park, NY. 12538
845-229-0595 main
845-242-4731 mobile
Main: [www.the-river-connection.com]
Store: [www.the-river-connection.us]
Email: marshall@the-river-connection.com
Facebook: [The River Connection, Inc.]
Instagram: Instagram.com/marshall.seddon

The Droprack reminds me of the Karitek loader, but with the crank assist. It seems to be a more generalized alternative to Thule’s Hullavator i.e. lots of other things you can load. It is spendy, but if stout and durable it looks attractive.

I used the KT system for years. The Dropracks is similar in the slide to travel position but the horizontal lowered position allows much more utility and the crank means no clean and jerk to get the rack into position. I had been watching the mfg. for some time and when I had several clients ask me about trailers I decided to be the test pilot to see if this was an option for them. I give it a double thumbs up on function and construction. If you already have cradles then it’s not all that different than getting a couple of hullavators but with the option of carrying bikes, boxes, etc.

1 Like

Anyone trying to enter may have hit a snag. Logic snafu fixed on the form so it should be working now.