Eddyline Arkansas expansion

The pandemic apparently has made paddling more popular.

good thing it’s “a sexy product”. Will eddyline bring the quality of rec boats sold at walmart up or will walmart bring the quality of eddyline products down. Time will tell.

1 Like

I’ve never seen so many kayaks in all my years of kayaking. There were more paddle craft of all kind on a weekday than I often saw on a holiday weekend. Mostly SOT and paddle boards. Oddly, I saw fewer seaworth boats. That’s a troubling sign because manufacturers may see more money in the recreation side.

2 Likes

I give EDY great credit for including two sealed bulkheads on all their boats, even the tiny 10-footer. I don’t see that changing.

2 Likes

Tom and Steuart Walton appear to be outdoor aficionados. I first heard about them a few years back when they were working to build out a mountain bike trail system around Bentonville.

They have done so well with the bike infrastructure than they were awarded the right to host the Cyclocross world cup (correction - world championship) race this weekend.

1 Like

Some of Eddyline’s manufacturing processes are borne out of the aerospace industry. Steuart Walton just happens to own an aircraft manufacturing startup.