Eddyline Skylark? Other?

OK, this is my second time ‘round buying a kayak. This time, I know a little more and need a better fit. Will be used primarily for recreational paddling on slow, shallow rivers and lakes. 40 lbs. MAX., willing to pay a bit more for less weight. 12 ft. max, though would prefer closer to 10, if possible. I’m replacing a 12ft. 55 lb. Tsunami (Wilderness Adventures)—too bulky and heavy for me to get on my car by myself any more. I definitely want two bulkheads. Someone suggested an Eddyline Skylark. Would this seem to fit the bill? Others?

the Skylark is a nice boat
Wilderness Systems now makes a Pungo 120 in ABS material too, like the Eddyline.

Maybe one of these?

http://www.capefalconkayak.com/susansf1.jpg

28 #

Current Designs: Vision 120 (12 foot) weighs only 28 pounds. Comes with a keyhole cockpit (smaller than a rec boat) thigh braces (for tight turns, better boat control) The Vision 120 is a really fun kayak and will allow you to build your kayaking skills and is a joy to paddle.

Web sight cdkayak.com

28 #

Current Designs: Vision 120 (12 foot) weighs only 28 pounds. Comes with a keyhole cockpit (smaller than a rec boat) thigh braces (for tight turns, better boat control) The Vision 120 is a really fun kayak and will allow you to build your kayaking skills and is a joy to paddle.

Web sight cdkayak.com