Octane, this Spring
Production model isn't finished yet but here's the description from the Dealer Workbook.
"Pyranha – “Enter the Octane; at a length of 17’ 6” and a super narrow beam of 20.8” with all the fittings to take an optional performance kayak sailing rig moulded in, the Octane will be a whole heap of fun for those looking to keep up their fitness in the off season, explore the coastal waves or break into the competitive racing scene.
-Hard chine from under the paddler to stern for fine balance of carving ability, stability and surfing speed.
- Deep bucket for ultimate control and ergonomic paddle entry cut aways.
- Minimal 45lb weight (dependent upon spec.) offering performance comparable to a composite ski with the added durability of plastic construction for rough beach landings.
- Paddle leash attachment point.
- Side and end handles
- One way cockpit drain valves
- Large oval rear hatch and 8" forward bulkhead hatch.
- Understern or overstern rudder options.
A 1m sail attached to a