Fabric carry yoke

A little help on this one…

I have been unsuccessful at locating this on the web: A fabric & webbing carry yoke that straps around the hull of a lightweight canoe. Clips on with Fastex buckles, has a contoured fabric panel to rest on your shoulders.

I am familiar with the Mowhawk web yoke (have one on my MR-FS). This is a whole nuther animal.

Any leads would be appreciated.


Portage Strap
The portage strap is a Grade VI design currently available through Placid boatworks. Try placidboatworks.com. About $50 plus tax and fgt.

Thanks Charlie!
I will forward this info to Ness.


And here it is…