FEATHERED OR STRAIGHT?

Thank you

– Last Updated: Sep-22-04 11:18 PM EST –

Glad you have that straight! *L*

I'm not "King of the Sea" though - That would be Neptunus Rex, by whose authority I am recognized on the high seas as a "Trusty Shellback" - which beats a lowly pollywog like yourself (literally in many cases). You won't likely understand that part, but some others here will and may find it amusing.

PS - Beats "Chicken of the Sea", or should I just call you "Chunk Light" for short? Maybe "Solid White"? That one matches your boat better. Could be you new hood name, as in: Yo! Wazzup SOLid Whyyyyyyt!

There’s ONE more to add
It’s really the Unholy Quartet----how about a discussion on the need for sponsons.

Quintet
add Euro/GP/Wing

Got it all…
My bent feathered paddle has sponsons…

Folks, We gotta get a life…

I need a new paddle
Does anybody have a bent feathered, wing, GP with sponsons that would be suitable for my 72" wide SOT that is better than any Brit boat or QCC?

What about the all time classic…
Kayak vs. Canoe?!

LOL!!!

Semi nautical
What about the Maryanne/Ginger debate?

Chunk? (as in chunky?)
No fair. Function follows form, they say and I’ll bet your ability on the water comes from being able to roll and float like a beach ball.

By the way
I understand some navy terms.

Marianne, hands down!

Check boxes, auto post
Maybe there could be preset threads with the most common reponses for the usually recurring topics so each person wishing to post could just check an appropriate box.

Or maybe better yet regular p.netters could fill in an electronic form (or have previous posts culled from earlier same subject threads) so that posting to new thread of same old topic is automatically posted.

This would provide more time for regular p.netters to eat, sleep, and paddle.

Limericks

– Last Updated: Sep-23-04 8:25 AM EST –

Ok folks, these are good, but the general rules for limericks are that they are supposed to rhyme the 1st, 2nd, and 5th lines, and then the 3rd and 4th should rhyme. Oh, and does anyone know how to put a skeg and sponsons on my feathered GP? Or, do you think a rudder would work better?

YOU GUYS ARE GETTING MY DRY CLEANERS
bills for all the pants I’ve ruined laughing so hard.

Thank goodness it’s the Jim & Kris Limerick Laff-Off this go-round…

Mah goodness gracious, how EVUH could I have forgotten SPONSONS! Or worse, have left out The Great Original, Canoors v. Yakkerz…???

I’m still not sure whether Jim & Kris are Know-It-Alls, or NO-It Alls…

As you were, fans,

Paddle On!

-Frank in Miami

Hey
What about an extendable shaft for paddling wide boats with big sponsons, Featherd of course!!! L

Golden Shellback
from a Nam era WESPAC

Ginger can feather my paddle!

Both, at the same time!

Paddlers’ haiku
Blisters on my palm

I grip my shaft too tightly

Must relax top hand