First Kayak suggestions for female, SOT for some fishing

My husband recently purchased his first Kayak, an Ascend FS12 and has started fishing in some local small lakes and ponds in Indiana. Now I’m wanting to purchase one so I can join in on the fun! I’m in my 30’s and 5’2and 140 pounds. I’d like to stay under $800 and he’s pushing for me to get an Ascend but after reading tons on these message boards I’m considering the following kayaks:

Perception Pescador 10’ sit on top for $449 from Academy
Perception Pescador Pro 10’ sit on top for $729 from Academy or ack.com
Wilderness Tarpon 100 for $739
Ascend 10T for $549 from bass pro

Will one of these 10ft ones be a good choice for me? Any other suggestions?

Could you also recommend a few paddles and PFDs?

Also, my 6 year old son has $300 saved up and is wanting to buy his own kayak. I was thinking of just buying him one of the cheap $100 kids kayaks and seeing how into it he is before i let him spend $300 then possibly after hes done with the kids one I’d be ready to upgrade and he could have my 10ft one. We also have a 7 and 8 year old daughter so there’s a good chance they might want to get into it too! but then I have the issue of having to transport all these kayaks!

Pescador 10 is the ideal boat for what you desire.

@rnsparky said:
Pescador 10 is the ideal boat for what you desire.

Is the $449 one a good choice or is it the Pescador Pro everyone recommends??
Or is this a good deal?
https://louisville.craigslist.org/spo/6174716419.html

Can’t go wrong with the Perception Pescador 10’ sit on top for $449 from Academy. Have one for 4 years. Handles rivers, lakes, and surf with ease.