Foggy Morning Paddle

I seem to keep missing out on good foggy mornings this year, but I finally got to paddle one. In an effort to enjoy a quick cruise before work, I first tried my closest put-in only to be thwarted by everyone deciding it was the morning to take out every motorized craft. This turned out to be a blessing, as I was paddling I barely spied a loon in the distance so naturally I had to stop paddling and watch. Much to my surprise and excitement, two more popped up much closer, never even saw where they came from. Watching them fish and glide while everything else was frozen in the foggy stillness was quite amazing. My only regret is not taking along my real camera, so you guys get to suffer with my crappy phone pictures.

Great pics. Nice boat! :slight_smile:

@TomL said:
Great pics. Nice boat! :slight_smile:

You should know, it was yours once upon a time.

@Puddler said:
The boat is lucky to be back in it’s home state exploring beautiful waters with a new owner with a stronger motor.

@TomL said:

@Puddler said:
The boat is lucky to be back in it’s home state exploring beautiful waters with a new owner with a stronger motor.

Cool

@TomL said:

Far too generous! Besides, any extra horsepower I “may” have is countered by my lack of skill.

I have been thoroughly enjoying it. It’s the quietest boat I have (in terms of fit and finish) which helps with wildlife. Very excited to add more Blackhawks to my fleet someday!