Getting Old???

I love my DMV. I had to renew my drivers licence and buy two tags today was done in 15 min. When I saw that they renewed my licence for eight more years, which will put me into my 80’s, I joked that in eight years I wouldn’t be able to find my car.

wait for it…

I walked out and couldn’t find my car…

Yep, can’t hear, can’t see, but I can still drive in Florida!
My Dad was still driving at 83 and it wasn’t a good thing.

After 70 testing should be in play every two years. In a simulater

Get a set of Hullavators, grayhawk. You’ll easily find your vehicle. :slight_smile:

I couldn’t find my car once last summer, but I wasn’t on land - was in my kayak. Had parked my car near the shore but in a woodsy area and didn’t landmark the spot. After a 30 minute (worried) search of the shoreline from the water, finally found it. I now make a note of visuals near or at my parking spot.

@PaddleDog52 said:
After 70 testing should be in play every two years. In a simulater

Simulators are for sissies.
A couple laps around Sebring in a Ford GT should do it…

All mine have locate buttons. It’s the hike to the car that’s getting “old”.

@Overstreet said:

If you can hear them.

I’m hoping these self driving cars are the thing when my time comes. Better come soon!

@tjalmy said:
I’m hoping these self driving cars are the thing when my time comes. Better come soon!
I don’t know about that. A self Driving car might have trouble finding let alone driving to some of my put in/take outs.

I’m hoping it will find me! LOL! It may be the answer to end all shuttle planning!

I can’t find your car either!

@string said:

@Overstreet said:

If you can hear them.

Lights flash too.

I never go anywhere that has a lot of cars so I can’t lose it.