Good-bye online tax free shopping!

Hopefully someone will create an app for the sales tax collection insanity.

Raises another question: if an item is sold in the classified section here, must sales tax be collected?

@Rookie said:

Raises another question: if an item is sold in the classified section here, must sales tax be collected?

Please delete this question and my reply quoting it. The answer is yes, sales tax must be collected by the state. If you’re the buyer you’re supposed to report this stuff, but nobody does.

@qajaqman said:

@Rookie said:

Please delete this question and my reply quoting it. The answer is yes, sales tax must be collected by the state. If you’re the buyer you’re supposed to report this stuff, but nobody does.

@qajaqman ??? Looks like you discovered you can delete your own comments. No idea why you want me to delete my comment and question, as both are valid. Apologies if I’m misunderstanding your request.

Sarcasm my dear. :slight_smile: I want myself and everyone to remain ignorant of the sales tax requirement.

Less Amazon buying for us! Less online purchasing period. We need to be more frugal in our advancing age anyway. I rarely bought anything from Bass Pro Shops because I hated to pay tax when I could order somewhere else tax free. Should have known, there’s always a crook, 'er, politician scheming for ways to screw us out of a dollar to fund their lifestyle.

Somewhere midst the Queen Anne’s Lace,
duly elected flow in their know downhill.
Someone oughtta put some Giant Hogweed in its place.
The caustic caucus is gonna burn up on their hill.

OMG WW.
priceless