Good Dealers

Got a good dealer? Not that kind…

I want to put in a plug for Trey and Erik at The Power of Water. I’ve been working with Trey since I got that used Scorpio in '21, and he is who I ordered my Cetus LV from. I cannot recommend this crew strongly enough if you are even remotely close to them.

I’d love to be able to go on their Ireland kayaking trip with them one year if the stars ever aligned just right.

3 Likes

I agree - Trey is a great person to work with. I’ve known him through Quiet Water/Adventures Symposium for a long time. My daughter worked for him in High School at Summit Sports before he went out on his own.

Ireland: Cynthia Donovan who is heading up QAS this year did a virtual presentation her PoW Ireland trip at the 2022 virtual Sympsoium. QAS has released the video to YouTube here:

2 Likes

I seem to recall it was you who recommended Trey when I was looking for a Scorpio. He’s been a real pleasure to work with, so thank you! And thank you for posting that video, too. I’m going to watch it after I finish work.

1 Like

Trey is indeed a super dealer. He’s also a Ninja paddler. Actually a Ninja downhill skier as well.

I had the good fortune to take a few classes with him here in northern Michigan as well as attend GLSKS twice pre-pandemic. That’s where I bought my CD Prana LV.

I see he’s doing a 7-day adventure trip to Maine in June. Sold out.

Hope those stars align for you, Pru.

1 Like

Lucky you!

Thanks, Rookie.