Hatch Cam Levers: Sources?

Replacing the cam levers on my Caribou. Is Pygmy really the only source for these? I don’t so much mind the price ($5 each), but when I try to order 6 of the things I get a shipping price of $14.47. Seems a bit much for a shipment that could fit in a modestly sized envelope. Any other sources that you folks are aware of?

Thanks,

Mark

fixed it
OK, responding to my own post, mainly so there isn’t any negative inference re Pygmy. I called them. Very pleasant. The website just shows some kind of estimated shipping; the actual shipping costs can be much lower. In my case, they said it should be “around $3.00”, which makes much more sense. There is a note about this on their website, I just wasn’t sure how it worked. They apparently don’t charge your card until they have checked to see what the actual shipping will be.

Anyway, all worked out fine and I have ordered the items.

Mark

Did you try calling CD?

– Last Updated: Sep-03-14 6:12 PM EST –

... or a CD dealer.
I have Pygmy's on mine, the old stainless ones.
Don't remember why I switched them.
The new plastic Pygmy's look good and made to not release as easy on a rescue.

Edit: OK good, I missed your update.

that was next on my list
I was going to call CD, but as noted resolved it. I do like the look of the Pygmy ones, with that “jog” that seems designed to avoid slipping off.

Anyway, thanks for your help. This restoration is slowly coming together, and I hope to have the boat back on the water in two weeks.

Mark