Hatch cover for old Perception Acadia 12

Help! I have an older Acadia 12.5 with a round hatch on the back. During a recent trip, the rubber hatch cover was lost.

Does anyone know how to get these? I’ve tried the folks at Acadia, and I’ve only been told to try a local dealer.

Kayak Cockpit Cover

– Last Updated: Oct-05-07 9:49 PM EST –

Have you tried outdoorplay.com ? I recently purchased the Deluxe Seal Cockpit Cover for my Mainstream Kayaks and they are great. Stayed on the cockpit with the yaks on top of my Jeep Liberty going 80mph. I see it does come in your size. Go to: http://www.outdoorplay.com/store/productlist.asp?F=2&CID=CC Looks like you take cockpit cover size 1.7. If you click on one of the covers, sizing is shown 1/2 way down the page and click on "click here for skirt to boat sizing chart".
-or - For sizing questions, call 800. 994.4327 or email customerservice@outdoorplay.com

10" hatch?
What is the diameter of the hatch? I am pretty sure that is Confluences (Perception’s Parent company) standard 10" hatch cover which they still make. They told you to contact a dealer because Confluence does not sell directly. If you can come up with the size of the opening, I know Rutabaga has a listing of various hatches and pricing for the Confluence boats and could order one if they do not have it.

Perception homepage
states: “Please see the dealer for all warranty and parts, we no dot sell direct. If all else fails and you didn’t get the answers from your dealer feel free to contact our Customer Service Team. You can contact our Customer Service department: at (864) 859-7518, 9am - 5pm EST., Monday - Friday for support.”

Is there a dealer near you to try to work with?