Hauling a Bicycle on a Trailex SUT 220-S

Hello. I just bought a Trailex SUT 220 S and wonder if there is an attachment available to haul a bicycle on that trailer. I know Malone Trailers have such attachments, but have never seen one for a Trailex SUT 220 S. Does anybody know if such an attachment is available? The ones I’ve seen mount to crossbars which are placed on the kayak/canoe trailers, so I would need to attach crossbars too, I guess. Thanks for your help.

I have a Trailex trailer and like you I know of no source of a bike rack attachment. It would be worth contacting them though as this can’t be the first time someone has wanted one.

Otherwise, it would be pretty easy to mount just about anything to the trailer since they use the tee-slotted tongue and frame sections:

They sell the tee-bolts as spare parts:

And some of the aluminum brackets that are used to assemble the trailer might be useful too. Spare parts for your trailer are here, but other trailer models will have some other size and shape brackets too.

https://www.trailex.com/products/pc/SUT-220-S-SUT-220-SA-Parts-c49.htm

I have a sut 250 m2 trailer. I did haul a lwb recumbent bike, a trike and a kayak at the same time. The bike had the front wheel removed and used a truck bed bike fork mount to hold the front of the bike. The rear wheel was strapped down to the cross bar. This is very simular to most roof rack setups

I used the t slot nuts from trailex. And some aluminum angle from home depot to mount the fork holder. The trike was strapped to the main tube and the cross bars.