Help name my canoe

We bought a canoe coleman green 2 seater, cooler/seat in middle with cup holders and bait well. 13.5 ft. Approx 70# 2007 according to the ONLY marking First 3 of serial# is JOK that tracked me only to an out of buisness Johnson outboard buisness in MI.

The Barge , Backbreaker, Going Nowhere Fast

2 Likes

Green Goblin (a Spiderman supervillian).

MilchkĆ¼he - the supply boat

Thanks guys I appreciate the helpšŸ‘

Marriage Counselor.

Paddle McPaddle Face.

Fredā€¦

The Jolly Green Giant

Terrapin
The Turtle
Pokey

algae. Walkinā€™Home (based on the trashed colemans Iā€™ve seen on river banks that failed their latest rock garden journey).

My boats have names like, My Coleman, my Wenonah, my epic and so on.

Your all freaken hillariousšŸ˜ŽDONT quit your day jobs. I thought this would be a helpful site to belong toā€¦ NOT!!!
I figured it out on my own. Itā€™s a Rogue River 14. Discontinued.

Did you want an ID on the canoe or a name for itā€¦?

1 Like

This actually is pretty funny. I honestly thought you were looking for a cute name for your canoe, based on ā€œHelp name my canoeā€, as obviously did most of the other commenters. This site can be incredibly helpful. If you had asked for help in identifying the model, you would have gotten different answers I assure you.

7 Likes

Yeah, I think a few of us were confused by the title :thinking:. This is almost as funny as the reply by @rnsparky to What to eat on long paddles?.

Long paddles are great for taking a pizza out of the oven so you donā€™t burn yourself!