Hole in my boat!!!

I hope that got attention. well really I can’t remeber the name of that tube you can buy to put a hole in the bow of your boat for the painter line. I really like my boat so I don’t just want to go drilling and glueing blindly. I figure that probably has a whole kit so that I can’t screw it up. Please help me.



I’ve installed several sets now.

If you have one of the older Wenonahs with the lightweight thin Royalex, let the folks at Tugeye know so you can get the additional spacer.

There are some homemade setups that probably work very well but I like the kit.


I knew I would get the info in less time than a google search (which just leads to naked pictures of celebraties anyways)