How do I switch users?

Somehow on my new laptop I am Paddler123456 instead of my old screen name. Not sure where I went wrong but how do I fix it? Login screen does not allow me to specify any name so I end up as Padder123456. New user screen errors if I enter my old screen name.

1 Like

Your post here shows you as paddler564437. Was that your old screen name?

1 Like

Double agent? :laughing:

2 Likes

I see you as Paddler564437

Jeff

Old screen name was Kevburg. I have somehow created two accounts. There should be a way to navigate to somewhere that will let me log in to the old account but I can’t find it. Alternative would be to navigate to a place where I can message an admin but my navigation skills have failed on that too.

Contact info is at the bottom of the site’s main page: Hope you find a solution.

1 Like

Solved it. Found the way to log in by googling paddling.com login. Yay, I’m me again!

1 Like

OK, not solved. Going to paddling.com I am Kevburg. But click community → message boards I change to paddler564437. Contacting admin now about how to solve this schizophrenia.

I imagine you are being auto logged in with saved credentials and cookies of the new login. In your browser, clear your cache and cookies, and you’ll need to clear the saved logins. If you are on firefox, there is a specific area “Logins and Passwords” where you can see your logins for all the different sites.

1 Like

Try this.

At the top left of the forum page click on your icon. Then select preferences. At the bottom of the menu should be a Log Out selection. Pick that. You should be logged out. You can then log back into the forums using your prior login.

Hope it works!

1 Like

Clear your cache and all cookies.

1 Like

Appreciate the help. This is the first thing I tried.

Thanks, it worked!

1 Like

Great news, thanks for the help all.

Jeff