How heathy are you?

How healthy are you
I scored 62, but this is only within the last two years when i retired and started to take better care of myself. Less stress and more time to exercise body and mind- returning to the motto: Anima sans in coporo sano!

I also do a platlet donation twice a month to the Red Cross and my blood pressure and cholesterol is getting better without meds.At this rate I will be a palbearer for most of my friends and family.

Captainclyde

wow
i got 44. didn’t know i was doing that well. i was glad to see dark chocolate on the GOOD list. maybe eventually this life change will pay off.

Scored higher than my age
Though I suspect the same test will yield a lower score in another few months, when we are long past the weekly boxes of our farm share that kinda force us to eat the good stuff.

I got 61
Ragnar

DON’T ASK; DON’T TELL
LOL!

Two runs -when we were really on the big health kick, and what’s typical now.

68 from before, 62 now (close to matching my age): rather surprisingly simultaneously disappointing and rewarding results!

I’d’ve thought while we were on our healthy kick we’d’ve scored significantly higher, but I’m pleased that even relaxing in retirement I still score fairly healthfully when I feel I’m not particularly pushing a healthy lifestyle.

Makes me glad, tho’, that it would appear (barring the unforeseen) that there’s a pretty good chance we’ll probably be around a while longer to

PADDLE ON!

-Frank in Miami

Paddleboy isn’t healthy enough to have
sex, much less put this on the right forum.

I don’t know why, maybe because
I do eat a wide variety of foods. I love stuff like winter squash, beets, figs, chestnuts, broccoli, cabbage, apples…you name it. My dad and I go to the local farmers’ market almost every weekend, and I grew up exposed to lots of fresh fruits and veggies.

28-
is that bad??

so g2d
what did you get then?

I’m a psychologist. I only give and
take tests that are designed to be valid and reliable.

Ramen Noodles for breakfast
Ramen noodles for lunch and Ramen noodles for dinner. Sometimes I toss in a little fresh clover or grass clippings to get that “natural” flavor. And I never use the entire pouch of flavoring. Too much sodium for a health concsious guy like me. Jeez…

Unlike the majority of therapists
http://www.newsweek.com/id/216506

Thanks
For posting this, it was fun. I got a 52. Average people whats up!!!

I scored a 66…
…and I thought I was doing almost everything right!

Just goes to show there is always room for improvement!?!?

Super foods???

It missed details.

Age, Underlying medical issues,

etc

Fun though

Oh, They would likely have made mine worse.

Also it never asked about grease laden fries, burgers or what ever. Moose is a red meat but not much fat.

40 Average
My doctor would disagree.

I suspect most paddlers woould fair well in a true national average.

It is an add aimed at people that give a darn.

Well
Its not a perfect quiz but its fun. Plus its a good reminder of things we need. It even has resting and relaxing. people over look the importance of that.