Hullavator installation on 2023/4 Outback

I have a pair of hullavators mounted on my 2014 Subaru Forester. However, my friends (envious of my setup) have a 2023/4 Subaru Outback whose roof racks look totally unfriendly to a hullavator setup e.g. no clear path to mounting an alternative set of crossbars etc. Have any of you solved this exact problem for mounting hullavators?

Does Thule not have a vehicle fit page? Subarus are too popular for Thule not to have options, although it can take awhile to catch up to new models.

If not, look at Yakima’s “Roof Rack 101” page (Roof Rack 101 – Yakima) and see if their suggestions lend any insight.

I have a 2024 Crosstrek. I did not get the crossbars sold by the dealership. You need bars that extend beyond the roof rails. Mine are Evo Wingbars, and hullavators work fine with those. Some of the other crossbar styles will work as well, but like I said, they need to extend beyond the factory rails. I have found Thule customer service quite helpful.

Yakima Skyline Towers & Landing Pad 27. Jet Stream or HD Bars. Thule option is insufficient in this case.