I don't need any paddles but Werner

has some really purty ones.

I sure like my Camano. About 10 years of rough service, and still going strong!

I like mine too.

I like mine too.

I made the comment after seeing their new ad on here. A CF paddle is now available in more than basic black.

@string said:
I made the comment after seeing their new ad on here. A CF paddle is now available in more than basic black.

And I don’t own a Werner.

I’ve got several Werners and use my Camano more than any other paddle, but for the money, I still think the Carlisle Expedition is a great glass paddle.

Need’s got nothing to do with it!
Go get yourself somethin purty.

I did. Been paying for her for 47 years. That works both ways and I ain’t that purty.

I like Ikelos 205 & 225. I like my Corryvreckan 220 but I think I need a 205 also. I have a 225 Shuna in Orange glass. Oh yes kalliste 215 for her but she doesn’t like it any more and wants an Ikelos 205 like mine. Colors would be nice I guess have to check them out.

they don’t make any Greenland paddles or wing paddles

I’ve always wondered why they haven’t gone into these markets.
Wing’s are certainly not a ‘small’ market, GP’s growing at a fast rate (GearLab seems to be doing pretty well).
They went SUP, why not wing or gp?

@string said:
Purdy maybe, but functionality please.
They’ve gotten about light enough, now maybe some interesting design modifications:

• variable shaftlength (I’m not much of a fan - but popular elsewhere)
  • they already have 4 piece paddles, Lendal has interchangeable blades, why hasn’t someone come out with interchangeable: Euro,Wing, (don’t know how GP) blades.

No Werner’s here! I’ve got 3 ONNO wing paddles, 205 (small wing), 210 (mid wing) and 215 (mid wing) all 2 piece with 10 cm adjustment. Also have ONNO feather paddle and ONNO kids paddle. Still have a Bending branches 2 piece wooden paddle that I rarely use. I like wings for my style of paddling. Use the small one for the surf ski and my Artisan Millenium. The longest one is used sparingly for my CLC 17 and Summersong solo canoe.

@raisins said:

they don’t make any Greenland paddles or wing paddles

I’ve always wondered why they haven’t gone into these markets.
Wing’s are certainly not a ‘small’ market, GP’s growing at a fast rate (GearLab seems to be doing pretty well).
They went SUP, why not wing or gp?

@string said:
Purdy maybe, but functionality please.
They’ve gotten about light enough, now maybe some interesting design modifications:

• variable shaftlength (I’m not much of a fan - but popular elsewhere)
  • they already have 4 piece paddles, Lendal has interchangeable blades, why hasn’t someone come out with interchangeable: Euro,Wing, (don’t know how GP) blades.

According to the ad ,Werner offers all their models in purty.

@string said:

Cyprus still only black on Werner’s website. Okay by me. I like black.

@Rookie said:

@string said:

The top of the line Werner carbon bladed paddles are still only available in black. The purty ones all have heavier fiberglass blades.

Which obviously makes sense!

@kfbrady said:

@Rookie said:

@string said:

The top of the line Werner carbon bladed paddles are still only available in black. The purty ones all have heavier fiberglass blades.

Which obviously makes sense!

I agree. Is there colored CF?

Googled itany colors available

My bad. I put solar tape on my CF blades for visibility.

The fellow who used to make Novorca custom CF Greenland paddles could do them in any color you could imagine, including iridescent jewel tones and patterns like rainbow trout skin. They were works of art. I still regret I postponed buying one too long and he closed the business before I could place an order.