Idea: kayak transport. Would it work?

It does
Submarines pretty well too! But I think that the going underwater part is fun.

The great thing about having an efficient boat is that at the end of the day you’re not as tired.

Paul

Would it,? No…Could it,? Yes
but not on a regular basis.

You’re in. Welcome aboard!

Excuze me kind sir of the utmost regard
I am a deposed prince of Naga Mushu and would be happy to help transport any boats and would help by paying fuel costs for you. It would be something I would find most noteworthy and would simply ask that you take my $4000 check to help pay for your gasoline, then send me the remaining US dollars in a postal money order.

I am most trustworthy and selfless man whose fourteen children would most enjoy helping out by polishing your boats enroute.

Feel free to contact me at the Naga Mushu embassy or send me your name, address, SSN, and VISA card numbers so I can help you further.

Scott

ok…so I layed it on a little thick…
…but you get the idea.

I prefer to pay Steve from KAS Transport that $150 to move my boats!!! Faster and more reliable when you are talking about expensive boats!

(my real reason for the earlier post was because I had never been the 50th poster to any thread before…)

S

You get
those e-mails too?

Nigerian scam
If you are the target of those types of scams, I suggest the following:

http://thescambaiter.com/

Send them 100lbs of something in your basement you’ve been wanting to get rid of (in Nigeria they have to pay to get it out of DHL - the shipper that the site above recommends and you don’t have to pay a dime if they request it).

P.S. - never give out any real info about yourself when dealing with a scam bait.

Count me in, but
a minor proviso. I currently have a self imposed moratoruim on signing up for anything else on the internet.

In about 1 1/2 years I’ll be traveling several times a year from the Northern NJ to the DC area and the reverse.

Andy

Tlhat works too
Pay someone to transport your boats, especially if you don’t think you’d be able to ferret out the scammers. It’s not THAT expensive and at least you know what you’re getting.

I never suggested (or expected) that this idea would be attractive to everyone.