I'll take SOLSTICE GT HV for 100!

Amen. It’s really big guess I can stop my dieting now and gain till I hit 300 # it’s cavernous.

Enjoying to see it back together bit at a time and something cheap to try my skills. Hull is all reinforced on interior now just need to patch it on the exterior bottom of hull in two places ! Also side of hull need patched. 1633357954015964514160781787653|666x500

Bottom is easy to sand. I’ll drop it in a stand to work on it.

35" long cockpit and 15" high I could probably bend over and look under the deck while seated. :laughing:

I think it was crushed by straps.

2 Likes

I’ve seen strap ends come loose and get wrapped around tires. Bad scenario and thr outcome is not good

I think when tying down. I’ve see tire wrap jobs it would have been worse more than likey. Folded my friends bow down to totally destroy it. He saw it loose then turned right and ran over the strap. :scream:

1 Like

IMG_20211005_173419791_HDR

Mostly sanded PITA bits to sand now. Few more areas to patch on the inside. Then I’ll be patching the exterior of the hull and get ready for priming and painting. Hopefully primed before winter.

1 Like

Wow, you did a lot of sanding. Looks great!

1 Like

Probably 6 hours so far of sanding. More to go. More reinforcements in side and patching outside.

1 Like

Nice find. Looking forward to the finished product. I’m always looking for another Solstice GTS but I’m not sure I’m up to that amount of work. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just part of the hobby. See how good I can make it look. Did one before an Extreme.

Hopefully epoxy primer soon. Used some mat where it had impacts to stiffen it back up.

2 Likes

Getting closer to final shape.

Then need to shape seam straight a tad.

2 Likes