I'm looking forward to New Year's.

Our daughter gifted us the flu or something similar on Christmas day. My wife had it 2 days later. She has been coughing non stop for 2 days.
It got me yesterday.I seem to be handling it better than she has. Maybe my flu shot was worth something.
I love the photos of ice paddling while I sit here wrapped in fleece with a hot drink.
Stay well paddlers.

Happy New Year s get well soon.

Happy New year…

We can talk. Wife and I helped out with a grandson’s birthday party. Wife immediately came down with the head and chest congestion. Sounded like the tuberculosis hospital. I manage to stay healthy. For a while. Now I sound like the tuberculosis hospital. I don’t think it’s flu. Little or no fever.
(cough cough)
(honking blow)
Habby Doo Year!

I am mostly over the crud. Still had fun over the holidays anyway. Happy new year every one…Cough,Cough!

Boy, I sure hope whatever y’all caught isn’t contagious over the Internet. Anyway, I’m gone from this thread.

Wife and I woke up this morning and told each other we were feeling better. She does sound a lot better but I was self deluding.
We have each gone through a mega box of Puffs.We each had a slight fever for a day.
Come on Spring!

@Rex said:
We can talk. Wife and I helped out with a grandson’s birthday party. Wife immediately came down with the head and chest congestion. Sounded like the tuberculosis hospital. I manage to stay healthy. For a while. Now I sound like the tuberculosis hospital. I don’t think it’s flu. Little or no fever.
(cough cough)
(honking blow)
Habby Doo Year!

Don’t forget the dribbing

Feeling much better. Zinc lozenges are the thing. I believe Cold Eez and hot drinks can cure anything.

and Black Russians… in moderation.

slurp

We’re better too. Went out for lunch for the first time since Christmas. Had to rest when I got home.
I’m told it takes 3 weeks to shake it.