It’s disappointing to see Sanborn using the forums for commercial advertising.
Found this in the “Legal” info:
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- -publishing any Website material in any other media;
- -selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- -publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- -using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- -using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- -using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- -engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- -using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
You can flag the post.
That’s my bad. I haven’t been on paddling.com very long. Some forums are ok with simple stuff like that as long as it’s not frequent and everything is disclosed, but not here. I’ll admit in the legal section I didn’t see the advertising/line; reading too quickly. Won’t happen again.
Not a big deal and to your credit, you’re actually a paddler!
Thank you for the follow-up Rookie