Is Epic Kayak customer service halfway decent ?

Hi All. I’m about to purchase my first Epic surfski and don’t see a phone number or warranty information on their website. This is usually a red flag. I used their contact us page to submit a question on received no response. I’m now questioning my decision to purchase this brand, but don’t want to be hasty. Have any of you had issues with their customer service, replacement parts, etc.? I expect to deal with my nearest dealer which is hours away, but would still expect to be able to contact Epic directly if needed. Thank you in advance for your time!

I had great experience with Epic customer service. I had a question about a repair in an older boat and actually received a response from Greg Barton himself. The second time was for a rudder retrofit, questions were answered promptly and when I ordered the parts I received them quickly. No complaints.

They were very responsive to various queries I had about my ski. Repair questions, safety questions, owner manuals.
If your dealer is far away it may be a consideration, but a brand as a whole appears solid aside from being a benchmark.

FWIW: Epic has recently moved their US Headquarters, from Charleston SC to Erwin TN. Same area, P&H moved to last year.

@Longboatsurfer said:
I had great experience with Epic customer service. I had a question about a repair in an older boat and actually received a response from Greg Barton himself. The second time was for a rudder retrofit, questions were answered promptly and when I ordered the parts I received them quickly. No complaints.

It doesn’t suprise me that Greg answered personally.
I have been in the surfski game for one season and my impression is that it’s a very tight-knit community. At this point I have solicited advice from several big names and with no exception received personal responses. I think it’s in the culture of that particular space.