I am new to kayak freshwater fishing, and was hoping I could possibly get some advice/suggestions.
I have a friend who works for Johnson Outdoors and am going to purchase a Old Town or Ocean Kayak. Is one better than the other?
- Is there a certain length that I should get? (I would mainly be using it for calm freshwater lakes, and possibly some slow moving rivers)
- I have it narrowed down to the following models:
- Prowler 13 or Big Game II (Ocean Kayak)
- Trident 11 or 13 (Ocean Kayak)
- Predator MX or 13 (Old Town)
- Tetra 10 or 12 Angler (Ocean Kayak)
Any advice would be helpful as I am a novice when it comes to kayak freshwater fishing.
Thank you in advance for your help!