Wonder if you’d be interested in participating?
There’s a 50-mile kayak trail in the south western bay waters of Long Island, New York and I am thinking of organizing a Team Relay Race. I have already put in a great deal of work to iron out the details.
Here’s what I have so far:
- Race of 50 miles held over 1 day
- Divided into 5 legs from 9 to 15 miles each
- 5 relay points accessible to Team Vehicle
- 5 Person Teams
- Open Bay Waterways – not ocean
- 6am start. 10pm finish back at the starting point
- Held mid-late September, AFTER Labor Day
What do you think? Would you be able to get a team together?
All replies and comments welcome.
Please let me know…very interested in making this happen!