Kayak suggestions (not a newbie)

Mine isn’t twitchy
My 15LV has no skeg though it’s rigged to add a rudder (I have never felt it needed one). I have never had trouble with instability with it, and, as I said, neither have any of the dozen or so people who I have allowed to share it, some of whom were absolute beginners. I’ve had it out in some very rough conditions and it has never dumped me. It is a low volume, low deck boat designed for small to medium paddlers – perhaps the people who find it “twitchy” are too tall for it? My ex boyfriend had the standard volume Easky with the skeg and had no trouble with it either.

Venture is the rotomold plastic division of renowned P & H kayaks of Britain, who have been designing and building high end composite touring kayaks for 40 years, including the popular Delphin. The plastic and the fittings are very good quality. They are priced competitively with comparable models of Dagger, Perception, Necky and Wilderness Systems RM touring kayaks, but IMHO the Easkys are better designed and more enjoyable to paddle.