Kevlar or Fiberglass?

So, this is going to sound a little weird, but I bought a kayak yesterday. The guy said that it was fiberglass.

The more I look at it though, the more I think it might be kevlar.

It looks like brownish yellow woven fibers on the inside. It is relatively pliable.

Is there some way to tell which of these it is?

Suggestion
Post some pictures then I bet some one can tell you plus state the make and model.

It’s a Seda Viking
It’s a Seda Viking. I’ll post pictures when I get home.

It’s easy to tell at a glance, but hard
to explain. FG might get to appear somewhat yellow-brown with age, even inside the boat, because of the resin darkening. Kevlar may darken with time and exposure to light, but obviously less so inside a kayak. I have a Millbrook decked c-1, Kevlar inside, where the Kevlar color is light cream and might be taken for FG.

You might get a flashlight and a long arm and examine the inside of the hull where the previous owner’s heels ground against the hull. If it is FG, the wear will be relatively smooth, though the owner may have damaged heels from tiny glass fibers. If it is Kevlar, there may be some fuzzy fibers sticking up.

Seda has used Kevlar for quite a while, and so it is quite possible yours has Kevlar, at least inside the boat, where it does the most good.