Kruger boats

I’m looking to buy a used Kruger designed boat, whether it be a Loon, Monarch, or Sea Wind. If anyone knows of any that are availible I would greatly appreciate it.

L
Check out the Pamlico 160. Its a Plastic Kruger !!

yeah, right
try paddling that boat on any ocean with nasty weather for a long distance with hundreds of pounds of gear and food.

Or dragging it up a cliff , and down,
on the Colorado River.

heck
. with a spray skirt and bags its as sea worthy as any Kruger. At ¼ the price… actually if the crap was really hitting the fan I would rather be in My QCC or ON my Tarpon. also why he didn’t just use a RAFT on his trip down the Colorado is beyond me. I guess it was more HE-MAN fluff for future stories and C&K articles!! Your supposed to work SMARTER not HARDER!! Ime just yanking your chain about the 160, but It does look like a plastic Kruger…

ummm…
please tell me Swedge just forgot his meds today. ;p

There Was A Sea Wind On The Wet Coast
There was a Kruger Sea Wind for sale in Merced, CA. About 50 miles down the road from me. He tried to sell it on several occaisions for about $3K, but I don’t know if he still has it…

They were paddling UP the Colorado.
Not as easy in a raft.

Believe one just sold here for $3,900+

– Last Updated: Jan-31-05 11:15 AM EST –

It was still in the classifieds last week, but seems to be gone now.

Good Luck.

I don’t think Swedge has ever seen
a Kruger, let alone paddled one. I have had that privilege , thanks to a p.netter.I’ll never spend that kind of money on a boat unless I decide to go on an expedition.

Bet you could
just bolt lawnmower wheels on that 160 and run with the big boys at Daytona, too. Hehehe…

L
only if the Lawn mower was made by Ducati!!!