Lake Robinson SC

Any men interested in paddling this lake let me let me know. I paddle fast and cover a lot of water but am willing to take it easy if need be. Usually Friday afternoons and/or Saturdays. Thanks

Post this on the Greenville Sea Kayak Meetup and you should get some responses.

@string said:
Post this on the Greenville Sea Kayak Meetup and you should get some responses.

There are some women in our group who can keep up with most men and outpaddle most.

Thanks String. I’ve seen the clubs kayaks in pictures so if they can keep up they need to be in the Olympics.
As a man married to a women I need to keep a paddling partner male because if my wife ain’t happy, I’m not happy.
Thanks for your input.

You have obviously not seen the serious paddlers. Join for $5 / year and post a trip , then see who responds.

Good idea. Thanks

Be very specific in what you intend to do , esp. miles and speed.
We used to paddle Robinson fairly frequently until they charged $30 for a season pass.
Blalock, not too far away, charges $5.

Lake Blalock is $65 a year plus they allow boats up to 40hp motors. I don’t mind the $30 at Robinson especially since I can see the lake from my kitchen window. I’m there in two minutes. Thanks for the info.

@DrowningDave said:
Lake Blalock is $65 a year plus they allow boats up to 40hp motors. I don’t mind the $30 at Robinson especially since I can see the lake from my kitchen window. I’m there in two minutes. Thanks for the info.

Blalock is $5 for paddle craft. I’ve had the sticker renewed for several years.

Interesting. I’ll give them a call.

The annual passes run March to March, I think.