Lincoln Cape Neddick

I’m considering the purchase of a 2006 Lincoln Cape Neddick which I’m told was replaced by the Seguin in Lincoln’s line.

What I would like to know is there anyone out there familiar with Cape Neddick which is hard to get reviews on.

Contact Lincoln
Rather than my guess that the Neddig got a deck makeover and became the Seguin, call Marc at Lincoln. (207) 865-0455

See you on the water,

Marshall

The River Connection, Inc.

Hyde Park, NY

www.the-river-connection.com

fb.me/theriverconnection

Update your records Marshall
They moved last year to Amesbury Massachusetts. I miss them not being near me in Freeport Maine.

(877) 288-0113 is their new phone number

Records are fine
Kayakmedic, the 207 number works just fine and I’m well aware of the Amesbury factory as I’ve been there numerous times over the past two years picking up kayaks for my Showroom and customers. Actually I’m on the phone with Marc at Lincoln right now.

So as to the Cape Neddick goes, it’s a 16.5’ Chebeague. Wide, stable cruiser. Was sunset-ed in favor of the more performance oriented Seguin.

See you on the water,

Marshall

The River Connection, Inc.

Hyde Park, NY

www.the-river-connection.com

fb.me/theriverconnection

Bumping this old conversation. I purchased a sadly neglected Lincoln Cap Neddick several weeks ago,

when I was looking for a project. So far, I’ve invested a few hundred dollars and about 20 hours of time in the boat, but the results are encouraging.
I’ve been able to find the identical parts, like a seat and skeg system, online. My emails to Lincoln have gone unanswered so I’ve given up on any factory support.
Hell of a sturdy boat and a lot of fun to paddle. The Kevlar hull is lightweight and easy to move around.
I’m wondering if there are other Cape Neddick owners who have been restoring their boats?