Lincoln Hideaway/Bell Flashfire

Howdy.

Me was thinkin’ about gettin’ a small canoe. Specifically, I may be paddling a VERY small, slow moving stream at a house I am looking to purchase. The stream is NARROW, but pristine, and has very TIGHT corners. The flow is adequate, and there are some deep holes.

I own a Bell Wildfire, but would I need something even shorter (I know you can’t see the stream) like the Flashfire or a Lincoln Hideaway?

Thanks…

creekin’ boat
Do you wish to paddle a Royalex style boat or more of a spirited lightweight boat for that small stream? Which version of the wildfire are you paddling?

paddleon!

~kyle~

oops
just got the Lincoln link to work. The Hideaway looks like an interesting boat. It appears to be a tad bit wider than a Flashfire but I don’t have those specs readily at hand. For paddling michigan rivers maybe pknoerr will tell us how he likes his “phat” flashfire.

Thanks, Paddleon
I took a closer look at the stream over the weekend. My Bell is the Whitegold. I think it will maneuver the stream.

Just trying to get maybe 1/3 of a mile or so to a beautiful chain of lakes. I hope my financing comes through.

Thanks, again…