LiquidLogic

IK’s
What type of an IK do you use for whitewater, duckies?

Makes sense
Im getting a used ww boat for the spring. Its a wave sport kinetic. Should work out ok for picking up ww.

Do you know the Taunton area? I would like a nice boat for daytrips/camping. I do nemasket, this is as bad as it gets

http://www.ongo.com/75/2011/05/08/888738/226ec1b51bcfb55eb1c2e8d2b71c80e50.jpg

It gets pretty slow as well though, maybe down to 2-3 mph.

IK = ducky
At least that’s how I’ve heard the term. The Aire Lynx is a very popular WW IK/ducky (10 year warranty!). The Aire tributary line is imported, less expensive and has a shorter warranty. The Tributary Tomcat is very popular. Hyside makes IKs that are very popular especially with outfitters – very stable for their clients; expensive. Google boat people kayak and see their section on inflatables – a lot of info.

need help with these XP10 questions
1) What are the feature changes from 2009 to 2010, to 2011, and to 2012 (other than colors and the revised “console” on the 2012)?

2) Can the seat be adjusted forward and back on the 2009, 2010, 2011, or 2012 XP10s like it can on the Remix WW models.

4) Can the skeg adjustment be set anywhere you want between full up or full down?

5) Have any improvements been made to the footpeg system to prevent them from possibly dislodging under extreme pressure?

6) Is the foredeck above the footpegs the same height in both the XP9 and 10? (I know the volume stats are different, but I wonder if shoe/boot clearance is the same in both models.)

7) Re the Badass outfitting; have there been any changes through the above model years?

TIA for any help you care to provide. Dealer doesn’t have these answers and I’ve not seen them any where I’ve looked on the net.