Location information not working in APP android

I have tried many things to get the app to work but for a while now I have not been able to see the locations of the red dots. When I tap the location information button a pop-up says “sorry, we cant find this information.” I switched back to the non-beta of the app , no change. I have also installed bluestacks on my PC in the hope that it was my phone that was messed up but I still get the same error message on the PC. I have sent emails and messages through the contact us link but I have never received any response.

Has anyone had this issue and has resolved it or is there a way I can reliably contact the person who wrote this wonderful piece of coftware?

Can’t help you myself, but it might be useful to post what phone you have. Some apps here and there took a fix to work on a Samsung S22 or Google Pixel 6 when these phones first came out. My Android Auto was out of commission for a few months until Google fixed it the app.

You mentioned that you tried it on a PC… so I wanted to report that on my Windows PC using the latest Edge browser the location information works correctly.

Where are the locations you tried and what are their names and I will try to access them to see if they work for me.

Bluestacks app. Also tried it on my daughter’s android galaxy S10+ without luck. Does same thing.

I have a note 20 ultra 5g with android 13
Kernel 4.19.113-27095354

Yes it works with the website for me also.

Sorry every single location does the same thing.

Bluestacks app. Also tried it on my daughter’s android galaxy S10+ without luck. Does same thing. It very frustrating because it worked for a long time but now it doesn’t.

I have a note 20 ultra 5g with android 13
Kernel 4.19.113-27095354

the website works fine it’s the app the won’t let me see or download location info.

I suspect that the phone app needs an update. Android 13 was released in August 2022 and became available on all the best phones “over time”. Available on Google Pixel 7 but appears was initially a problem for Pixel 6.

Unfortunately the newer Android releases are not always playing well with mobile devices. For several months the fix for my phone was supposedly to download a beta version of Android Aut. Except the licenses were all taken and it did not work well anyway.

You might be stuck until the folks running the mobile phone app make the changes to match Android 13.

Found this as also suffering same issue as Fatzech but there appears to be no current solution. Google Pixel 4a, Android 13, tried reinstalling app, no luck

Same issue here… Pixel 8 user. One day it was working and then, nothing. Can’t even log in to the app