Looking for kayak Partner

Recently relocated to Butte Montana and I am looking for a kayak partner, kayak clubs for the area (or closest area). I am flat water/slow water paddler only-no white water for me!

Trout Creek, MT
Well, I’m not too far away (but not super close either) in Trout Creek, MT, about 2 hours NW of Missoula off Hwy 200. We have the beautiful Noxon Rapids Reservoir up here that, in my opinion, is a hidden gem.

If you come up this way, you can reach me through our business, Trout Creek Outdoors, which does pontoon rentals on the reservoir. You can do a bit of both if you come up! Kayak one day and then if you want to cover more ground or take the whole family out, you can take a cruise and explore the waterway with one of our pontoons.

I’d love to come kayaking with you if you do make it up this way.

Montana expatriot here…
…lots of GREAT places not far from you. Georgetown Lake is one, past Anaconda, scenic flatwater. Enjoy America’s “Last best places” !!

paddle partner
I live in Stevensville 30 miles south of Missoula. I’m looking for a long distant paddle partner.

If you are a day tripper there is a club I belong to in Helena called flat water paddlers, you can find them at meetups.com. The moderator is Sandy she can help you get started up their.

Share and Enjoy

James