Looks of a kayak for a 9 year old girl?

TsunamiChuck…
has post in Pamlico_140’s website for years…

Tsunamichuck redux…

– Last Updated: Mar-03-09 6:32 PM EST –

Did not post anything on P140's site. What you are assuming he posted was something that chuck wrote for Sea Kayaker magazine's online site, from which P140 copied it in pieces for his site. I let tsunamichuck know and got a response that made it clear it was not his idea.

I looked around a couple of years ago and found all kinds of screen names, parts of posts, you name it that were copies of things that first appeared on pnet and similar places. Like I said, this guy has way too much time on his hands.

Frankly, on a cursory review I am not certain you aren't another of the aliases. But if you aren't and just want to believe him, I have a nice bridge for sale.

I SWEAR TO GOD I did NOT post
those trip reports nor pictures in my own forum from tsunamichuck, I guarantee it. Guarantee it! I bet my life on that claim!! I, again, DID NOT post those. Either tsunamichuck did it himself, or it was someone else, but I will assure you, It was NOT me. It was NOT me. I swear my life on it, It was NOT me, NOT me, Not me.

Here…
http://www.seakayakermag.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=210&page=1#Post210

and here… http://pamlico140.proboards51.com/index.cgi?board=fg&action=display&thread=45

I especially like that the thread for this trip is listed as having been started in July of 2006 on the entity’s site, but tsunamichuck isn’t listed as joined until Feb of 2007. Looks like a date from Sea Kayaking magazine online got copied along with text.

Liar…

The Squall kills the Pamlico…
If you ever get to water that’s not flat as a mirror, you’d know that…

Pam, I have always said “your boat is good for you”…

But it’s a piece of crap for a real sea kayaker.

And you keep calling yourself a “real sea kayaker”.

I’m obviously not…
one of his aliases… so where is that bridge?

That wouldn’t even make sense…
so you are claiming he was copying things to have conversations with himself and he somehow singled out tsunamichuck…

Yup
Glad you figured that out.

I figured it was worth letting you know I had checked that one out a while back. No favors go unpunished I guess. Time to return to my position that anyone who wants to be taken in is on their own.

I want the bridge…
it’s too unbelievable to accept. Besides, tsunamichuck has proven to me that he is willing to ignore truth and lie in certain instances, so I have to take proven facts over conjecture.

It’s simply to weird to be true…

I think we’re all fake
we’re all creations of brent.

Which Brent are you?

oh no you don’t
not with a 10 foot pole.

OK! I CAN’T STANDTHE LIES, ANYMORE!
TsunamiChuck is really Pamlico 140!

I have known this for years, and I just can’t stand the lies anymore!

is he also ww lakes and sea?
…and if so, how long until he turns tonto into hamburger?

I Know Tonto, But
I know Tonto, but quit hanging out with him when I quit doing drugs. He’s crazy, man!

Y’know…
All these names come up, just when you started missing some who haven’t been around for a bit… Bohemia for example, where has he gone?

May Have Gone BASKer
Bo moved to Monterrey Bay so he may have discovered one on the local sites, like Bay Area Sea Kayakers

Nope, not too weird to believe

– Last Updated: Mar-04-09 9:57 PM EST –

Earlier, the entity had set up forums all over the 'net. Many of them had little or no traffic. It's not much of a leap to consider that he would make up conversations with himself. This is the same person who often "BUMPS" his threads to try to rouse more responses.

This is no longer a funny practical joke, as it would have been in the first year. Somebody is spending a lot of time on this--far more than the combined time of those of us who've replied to his posts. Somebody who can't stand not being the center of attention.

It is definitely not somebody I'd want to meet in person.

Nice paddling locales
I am definately doing something wrong sitting in the land of ice and snow…