loonie-tic and silver river

a few weeks ago i needed help with info on the silver river and taking my kids----jack suggested i contact loonie-tic—many others had helpful advice—LT—met us at the outfitter—hauled our kayaks–then gave us a guided tour up the silver—brought his expensive water camera----took unbelievable pictures—burned them on a cd–mailed it to us with about50 or so pictures-all because of his love of paddling and his generous spirit—thanks to p-net and its gracious contributors----thanks LoonieTic—u da man-thanks to his son 4 also

oops its LooneyTick

One of the great things about…
…paddling with him there is his continuous commentary on the place and the adventures that he and his dad shared.

His dad was a stand in in the old tarzan movies and was the one in all the underwater scenes.

We enjoyed his company so much that we paddled with him a couple of weeks later up on the Sante Fe River.

We are planning on spending about five days at the Silver Springs Camp Ground paddling with him again next Feb or March.

We also met him through P-net as we have met so many of the nicest people in the world.

Cheers,

JackL

Just got back
Went to White GA I got to paddle on Lake Allatoona, we went in at Stamp Creek and paddled until we ran out of lake and had to go up the creek. Anyway thanks for the nice words and I do love my river. Yall have a Grand and Glorious day.

JT, paddling on the Silver River