Mad river explorer 15 rx

what do you mean

– Last Updated: Nov-08-06 9:51 PM EST –

what do you mean about height and flare? They were the same in mine front and back. I did both and my buddy agrees with me it feels much better.

For a rather small bow paddler, it may
be easier to reach over the side of a canoe with pronounced flare when paddling from a higher seat than from a lower one.

We will see Saturday
Going for a 6 hour trip Saturday, So I will get a chance to see how I like it.

wow …
I’ve been otherwise occupied for the past few days.

98esten, please allow me to say that either you’re the 2nd coming OR these guys are going regroup and gang rape you later.

You are that good! And “they” are, for the most part, jerks who argue for the fun of it.

I’ve learned it’s best not to respond more than once to the likes of g2d and their ilk as they thrive on our response and NOTHING we write will shut them up because they really don’t care as they just want to argue as arguing online with total strangers gives their poor, pitiful lives meaning.

Over time you will learn what posters to avoid as they can drive your thread off the cliff – which is their intent (oh yeah. should you complain its YOUR fault for being THIN-SKINNED!).

Sad but true … and without them this board could be an invaluable – instead of just a valuable – resource.

maybe things
can change and maybe they should? IF whoever owns this board wants it to last and do good the arguing should stop or be stopped. Also I can ignore alot Because Im not one to argue over the internet, I will tell it like I see it and move on

also a link
http://s-seriesforum.com/gallery/album334

Only stupid brats bicker over nothing
Only stupid brats bicker over nothing, in public, which is not to say I’m calling you a stupid brat… Fortunately, paddling is far more fun than you are. For the record, thare are no stupid questions, only stupid respondents. That you don’t listen to reason just proves it.