Mad River logo

With proper fonts…
I’ve seen “We-no-nah-thing” done. (Don’t mean to bash the brand, of course. They make some very nice boats.) But that one brought a chuckle.

I would think that us being a health conscious paddling community, we would pressure MRC to have a good look at what that bunny is doing on the graphic. I deeply worry about what the graphic is teaching our children. Maybe the bunny should be re-drawn to depict him reading a book?..or helping a multicolored older rabbit across a busy street?

Try peeling it off my boat and I’ll give you something worth worrying about. ;^)

Right

– Last Updated: Jun-22-11 8:32 AM EST –

"I deeply worry about what the graphic is teaching our children." I agree, a bunny with a peace pipe is shocking. Maybe it can be replaced by a pit bull with an M-16 if we all sign a petition.

I’m glad you’re worried.
Now I don’t have to.

MRC canoes should carry a warning label

– Last Updated: Jun-22-11 10:40 AM EST –

Warning:

If you are concerned about seeing a bunny smoking a pipe, you should probably be kayaking or paddling an Old Town Pack.

He’s from the “Live free or die” state!

– Last Updated: Jun-22-11 11:26 AM EST –

Where they generate revenue by selling deep-discount booze from giant stores on highway rest areas at the borders!

Buuny Boats His Own Pipeline Path
A confident bunny

smokes serenely its pipe,

those rocking a boat

hunt harangue with snipe,

concerned not for hunters

trickster’s screened blow’n smoke,

gliding down the Mad River

to paddle on rabbit’s’toke

Now, bunny may not have come to this yet:

http://tinyurl.com/3cm9qcd

But I must say, Ableegumooch does seem to have gotten fat-n-lazy again, what with that pipe nearly resting on his bulbous belly. Time for a ghostly Glooscap to sneak-up behind and deliver the what-fir tree-shake willies.

(Wish I could find a web image of one of those Ichabod Crane-like skinny bunnies of early Native American canoe art.)