Merry Christmas etc

Happy Holidays. Hope you are all well. Been a bit busy with CoVid stuff but all is well

3 Likes

Happy Holidays to YOU. I hope your 'rona busy-ness has been professional and not personal.

Merry Christmas to you, and everyone here.

CoVid has reconfigured things but hopefully everyone is finding a path thru it.

Almost seems weird to say Merry about anything but I hope you all have the best Christmas possible.

1 Like

Lots to be thankful for even in this crazy year. Sending good wishes to all for a happy and healthy Christmas and 2021. Be merry!

It’ll be a small gathering this year, and we’re planning on doing it outside around a fire.
Emphasis on “little” Here’s to all of us!

1 Like

Merry Christmas to all. Big dog kisses from Zoey.

3 Likes

Professional. Nice to have extra $ but rather have had more time and no restrictions

1 Like

Lost a family member to covid Thanksgiving morning who was sent home from the hospital in South Dakota to make room for other patients. Crazy reality. Uncle Fritz will always be kindly remembered. Still, we have had significant blessings in 2020. I hope you have too.
Merry Christmas to you and yours!

I’m so sorry, CapeFear. Blessings of the season to you and yours.

1 Like

I too give my condolences.

We have made the most out of socially distancing etc. Have enjoyed life the best we can considering. I am thankful for the out of doors and wild places to escape too. It will just be Carol and me this year. Normally we are where both sides of the family gather for Christmas. Its a big crowd. May everyone’s New Year be filled with life and blessings. Merry Christmas just the same. “I’ll be home for Christmas” seems appropriate this year.

1 Like