Michigamme River

Am thinking of taking a canoe trip with family members and wondered about canoing the Michigamme River- was thinking of using Uncle Ducky as my outfitter--anyone use this outfitter and if so can you provide me some feedback good or bad.If anyone else has a suggestion on a great outfitter let me know. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.
tjr11453

I have used Uncle Ducky
and have taken a day trip on the Michigamme River. I bought an Uncle Ducky trip on Ebay that included one day of paddling and fishing Craig Lake State Park ( I highly rdecomend this!) and then a day floating and fishing on the Michigamme River. It also included a night in a cabin in the area. Our trip also included a guide. The Craig Lake trip was very cool - a remote lake with many fingers and bays that with no motors allowed. Only paddling. There are cabins for rent there also. The river trip was also nice - a gentle flowing steam meandering through natural forest and marsh land. Fishing for smallmouth and northern pike was good. The guide was a young man who was knowledgable of the area and of local fishing. He pretty much let us do our own thing since he knew we were experienced paddlers. The canoes were Old Town royalex models I believe. We had a good trip. I hope this helps.