Mohawk Solo 13 vs OT Pack

Does too fold!
I have one just like it. Unscrew the outside knob on each axle and the wheels fold flat. Best to strap or bungee it together when folded so it won’t flop around if it gets bounced.

Paddleboy Nemo
After seeing the good review for the Paddleboy Nemo, I purchased one from Amazon. That Cabelas cart looks really good too-- I like the large wheels.

Hmm… decisions.

Nemo
I think you’ll like it. If the “kickstand” folds under too easily, you can tighten it up. My Nemo is the old version, and it comes apart pretty easily. If you got the new one, I think the wheels come off, too, if you need to stow it in hatches. I don’t take it apart for the canoe, just put it in the back. It floats.

Please report back after you’ve had your Sandpiper on the water for the first time. Have you named her yet?

Does too fold II
Thanks. I have never tried to fold it. It was the floor model from Cabelas and hence had no instructions.

You’re right. No need for it to take up quite as much space as it folds.

Saturday’s the maiden voyage
We’re going out Saturday, just for a few hours to tool around and for me to get used to paddling a canoe again. Our longer trip will be next week (Silver River). I haven’t come up with a name yet! I am very indecisive when it comes to naming things like boats, pets, etc.

So Natalie,
How are you and the Sandpiper getting along? We had some gorgeous weather this past week–I paddled the Winter Park chain of lakes, Wekiva River and the Econlockhatchee River–hope you got to Silver River as planned.